Surgeon Consult for possible revision next week

Tonya M.
on 6/8/12 1:05 am - Fort Dodge, IA
Hey everyone..just posting because I need to journal right now.  In the mail yesterday I received this packet of forms to fill out to take with me when I meet with the surgeon next week on Wed.  As I was filling these out, I got excited yet nervous too.  I am just scared that I am going to be told a revision is not advisable or possible.  That would truly bum me out but at the same time, I can wholeheartedly understand why that would happen in some ways.  Although I am hoping they will order an endoscopy done so at least I will know if something was wrong with my pouch or not.  Anyways, I just need this revision so badly and really hoping God is on my side on this one like he was the first time around!  Pray for me and wish me luck..hope all is well..I'll try to maintain an optimistic attitude of course..we'll see what happens..and as always, I'll post my findings!

Til then,

Tonya
wolfpack6
on 6/8/12 4:10 am
 A revision from what to what?
Tonya M.
on 6/8/12 4:15 am - Fort Dodge, IA
Roux-n-Y to possible VSG. . .Ive read up on conversions but will need to discuss this with the surgeon next week in more detail.  
(deactivated member)
on 6/8/12 12:55 pm - WA
fingers crossed for you tonya. What a backwards journey this is. When we are wanting to gain weight to qualify to lose it and where we are hoping for something to not be working so we can get it fixed.
Most Active