Rose Procedure

happygirl01
on 6/5/12 10:29 am
I have been posting about wanting revision but unsure of what type. I had RNY in 2005 and have gained some of my weight back. Due to physical disability and surgerie have not been able to exercise. Some are say have rose and some say lap band. I hear the Rose is no good. Any input on your idea about either. Thanks.
heathercross
on 6/5/12 10:58 am - New York, NY
 Rose is a waste of money.  I have yet to hear anything good and wy get something that has a negative success rate as well as not approved by insurance?  I've had the BOB but before I decided what to have, I consulted 2 surgerons, had a CT Scan of my Abdomen and an edoscopy.  

Have you done that?  
What do those results show?
What is your current weight?
What are you co-morbs?  
How did you do initially with the RNY?

happygirl01
on 6/6/12 9:37 pm
I have heard that it is no good either. Someone suggested it and I wanted to get some input on what I already thought. Thanks
heathercross
on 6/6/12 10:52 pm - New York, NY
If by "no good" you mean approved by most if not all insurance companies, gain restriction, eat little and lose weight - yeah it's no good either. Me as well as the the 30 or so thee people on my friends list have all have Bobs. I love it. The ROSE and Stomphax aren't even covered by insurance and ask anyone they don't work.
Most Active