Stalled so soon!?

(deactivated member)
on 5/6/12 11:32 pm - Bay City, MI
I had my Band-RNY revision surgery April 25. I've lost the first initial 10 lbs of water weight... It doesn't seem like anymore is budging. Am I weighing myself too much, am I expecting too much!? I've moved to full liquids now. Maybe I'm eating too much. I dunno!? HELP!
TamaraL
on 5/7/12 9:24 am
I lost very slow with my revision but I had steady weight loss. I also exercised from the beginning.

I weighed myself daily but only counted 1 day/week. Like Friday

Expect 2-5 pound weight loss/week depending on how much you need to lose.

Make sure you follow dietary plan exactly.

Tamara

(deactivated member)
on 5/7/12 10:30 am - Bay City, MI
Im sticking to my diet. I tried sf custard on the pudding stage, and I don't think I'm ready for egg. I can eat a lot of soup. That makes me nervous. When I say a lot I mean 10- 12 oz low fat cream soup... I can drink a lot too. Definitely haven't budged from the diet... I dunno. Will I lose more?
Bonnie M
on 5/7/12 8:30 pm - Sioux Falls, SD
I had a revision March 14 and have only lost 16 lbs.  I know I need to start exercising!!
mishell75
on 5/13/12 12:01 pm
I am stalled too! I had a lap band in March 2010, and was revised to a RNY in March 2012. (Band slipped up to my esophagus after norovirus). I recovered SUPER fast and was back at the gym by week two. I work out AT LEAST four days/wk, including running, lifting weights, elliptical, biking etc. I am SUPER frustrated with how slow my weight loss has been. My husband had a RNY, and at month two he could sneeze and drop 10 lbs. I know I shouldn't compare but when it takes me 3 weeks to lose 4 lbs, it gets upsetting! HELP!?
Most Active