ROSE Procedure in MA

LISA V.
on 5/4/12 3:36 pm - Malden, MA
Revision on 02/25/13
Hi, I am looking for a surgeon who performs the ROSE procedure in and around the Boston area. I would love to hear from anyone if you have had this procedure done.
heathercross
on 5/5/12 11:25 pm - New York, NY
 While I've never had the ROSE procedure, I can tell you that it does not work.  I know about 3-4 people on this site who wasted their money and then had to have a revision anyway. Nanette is one, google her.  If you need a revision, please do something that is universally accepted as WLS.
dbernal
on 5/6/12 2:06 am - Fort Huachuca, AZ
 I've had the rose procedure done and I'm sorry to report it did not work....I lost 15 pounds and then gained it back. My doctor no longer does the procedure as he hasn't had success.  Sorry not what you were loing for.....
LISA V.
on 5/6/12 1:19 pm - Malden, MA
Revision on 02/25/13
I am very sorry to hear that. i have looked into it and found out that it isn't covered by insurance, so thats  not an option for me. Thank you for writing back and I wish you success on your weight loss journey.
brownsugargirl
on 5/7/12 1:16 am - Ambridge, PA
Funny you say that about the Rose . I just read  about it in Glamour magazine as a way to lose 20 lbs. What a joke I am also glad I did not get this surgery. M 
Most Active