Band to sleeve revision with Dr. John Alexander?

(deactivated member)
on 3/11/12 5:06 am
Good Morning Everyone,

I've been reading post after post, trying to find someone who has had this type of revision, but I am only seeing revisions to RNY.  Is there anyone out there who has had this with Dr. Alexander?  If so, did you have to have two surgeries?  One to take the lap band out and one to do the sleeve?  Or was it all done at the same time?  

I have called other offices and they require two surgeries.  Since I'm self pay, I can't afford two seperate surgeries.  
Hislady
on 3/11/12 9:31 am - Vancouver, WA
Try posting this on the VSG forum, there are LOTS of band to sleevers there!
MARIA F.
on 3/11/12 6:24 pm - Athens, GA

As long as there's not too much damage they can usually do both at the same time.

There is a US Dr. that is offering a big cash price discount to get his hospital COE approved. This applies to revisions as well:

Cash d/c for VSG and DS

If this is not an option for you, you might consider revision in Mexico. I need a revision as well and I have been researching Mexican revisions. Also you can join the FB failed band group and get more info on revisions. The link is below.

FormerlyFluffy.com

(deactivated member)
on 3/12/12 5:59 am
Thanks ladies. Posted this in several forums. Hopefully, there's not too much damage. At the end of the day, I will just be happy to have this thing out of me.
Most Active