Important! If you have a failed band please make a YT video!

MARIA F.
on 3/11/12 11:11 am - Athens, GA
In an effort to get more attention brought to the issue of failed bands and the damage they cause, I am asking all of you with failed bands to make a YouTube video about your band experience.

Please go into detail:

• When it was placed
  • Type of band
  • When complications started occurring
  • What complications
  • Did you ever reach restriction
  • If so how long did it take
  • Amount lost
  • Was this lost b/c of band complications like throwing up or only able to eat soft food?
  • How much regained
  • Starting and ending BMI
  • Was band removed
  • Did you revise (If so to what)
  • Any additional damage the surgeon found when he was removing the band
  • Do you now have permanant damage from the band?
  • And most importantly, please describe the emotional toll this took on you and your family

After you post these videos please send the link to them to me:

[email protected]

I want to post all of them on a website that will be for band complications. There is strength in numbers, so please pass this info along to anyone you know that has a failed band!

Read more: http://weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=disp lay&board=fix&thread=2915#ixzz1orPh9a6d

FormerlyFluffy.com

Cordia A.
on 3/16/12 5:26 am - Dallas, TX
Wish I knew how to make a ut video because I am definitely a candidate to tell all...I'm now on revision surgery which though it was painful , when the pain stopped, the results are the same.
summertime43
on 3/17/12 11:48 am - lake hopatcong, NJ
 i had such a bad experience i had a band erosion that caused me to be in the hopsital for 8 days with tubes and then i got a bad infection the doctor said it looked like my insided were hit with a baseball bat another surghery in the hospital for 12 days missed both my childrens birthday. ended up being on intrevionous iv for 6 weeks and also had a wound vac that scared my childrten. i had lost 90lbs and thought this was the best thing since sliced bread gained 40 back and had a revison surgery in december and am not losing weight like i think i should be
Most Active