Do you Have a Failed Band?

(deactivated member)
on 3/11/12 4:17 am - NJ
TOO FUNNY!!

The only tool that was being worked was me in choosing the "least invasive, reversible, same day surgery AND adjustable" WLS - I know I am not the only one who fell for that ****

Least invasive my ass - I had 3 total surgeries because of that thing - in, out then RNY (revision was a 2-step process to allow my stomach to heal from that "reversible" surgery).

MARIA F.
on 3/11/12 6:54 am - Athens, GA
On March 11, 2012 at 11:17 AM Pacific Time, Jennifer W. wrote:
TOO FUNNY!!

The only tool that was being worked was me in choosing the "least invasive, reversible, same day surgery AND adjustable" WLS - I know I am not the only one who fell for that ****

Least invasive my ass - I had 3 total surgeries because of that thing - in, out then RNY (revision was a 2-step process to allow my stomach to heal from that "reversible" surgery).

"Least invasive"! What a crock of ****! I admit..........I fell for that myself. :-( But having worked in marketing myself, I gotta say whoever came up with that phrase in their marketing dept. was a genius! Very attention getting and effective phrase! Now if only the band worked as well as their initial marketing strategy!!!

FormerlyFluffy.com

MARIA F.
on 3/11/12 11:14 am - Athens, GA
On March 10, 2012 at 8:45 PM Pacific Time, He who can't be Named wrote:
Mine was a tool. It was like I was given a putty scraper, when I needed an industrial saw. Wrong tools can be useless, and my band would have been more effective as...maybe a hair scrunchie?

my band would have been more effective as...maybe a hair scrunchie?

Do you miind if I use that phrase on my website???

FormerlyFluffy.com

Most Active