Do you Have a Failed Band?

MARIA F.
on 3/9/12 2:30 am - Athens, GA

If so please join the failed band group on FB. The link is below.

FormerlyFluffy.com

Hislady
on 3/9/12 8:14 am - Vancouver, WA
Why no mine works perfectly, I've lost 500 lbs in 2 months and I bet you would too if you just didn't keep yours too tight! Of course you have to get filled and unfilled 20 or 50 times but it will work if you just use your tool!    BAZINGA!!!!!!
MARIA F.
on 3/9/12 11:08 am - Athens, GA
On March 9, 2012 at 4:14 PM Pacific Time, Hislady wrote:
Why no mine works perfectly, I've lost 500 lbs in 2 months and I bet you would too if you just didn't keep yours too tight! Of course you have to get filled and unfilled 20 or 50 times but it will work if you just use your tool!    BAZINGA!!!!!!

Use my tool??? Omg! Why didn't I think of that?! All this time I should have been using my "tool"! I bet it will work if I do that!

Image Detail

Which one should I use?

FormerlyFluffy.com

MARIA F.
on 3/9/12 11:23 am - Athens, GA

Omg! You mean I DIDN'T have to diet to lose weight?! The lap-band will do it for me?

Image Detail

Image Detail

She must be a lap-bander. She's jumping with joy! ;-)

Image Detail

FormerlyFluffy.com

Hislady
on 3/10/12 8:12 am - Vancouver, WA
Love it!!!! We are bad girls huh?! But sometimes it's fun!
MARIA F.
on 3/10/12 12:26 pm - Athens, GA
On March 10, 2012 at 4:12 PM Pacific Time, Hislady wrote:
Love it!!!! We are bad girls huh?! But sometimes it's fun!

Bad? Maybe just a little, lol.

FormerlyFluffy.com

(deactivated member)
on 3/10/12 8:33 am - NJ
Oh Maria - you so silly!   Working your tool is something I can do without hearing.  I still wonder WTF was I thinking when I got the band.  

you should post that picture from FB - the one about the "sweet spot"...that's another load of **** 

MARIA F.
on 3/10/12 12:22 pm - Athens, GA
On March 10, 2012 at 4:33 PM Pacific Time, Jennifer W. wrote:
Oh Maria - you so silly!   Working your tool is something I can do without hearing.  I still wonder WTF was I thinking when I got the band.  

you should post that picture from FB - the one about the "sweet spot"...that's another load of **** 

Oh yeah I hate the "tool" thing b/c those that did get a tool assume that since they did that I did as well! And the "sweet spot"/restriction............I think maybe I could pick that up at the unicorn ranch, lol.

As far as what you were thinking when u got the band.........probably the same thing I was thinking......LEAST INVASIVE!

Image Detail

FormerlyFluffy.com

He who can't be Named
on 3/10/12 12:45 pm
Mine was a tool. It was like I was given a putty scraper, when I needed an industrial saw. Wrong tools can be useless, and my band would have been more effective as...maybe a hair scrunchie?
Some times dingle berries are the lowest hanging fruit.  
MARIA F.
on 3/10/12 2:20 pm - Athens, GA
On March 10, 2012 at 8:45 PM Pacific Time, He who can't be Named wrote:
Mine was a tool. It was like I was given a putty scraper, when I needed an industrial saw. Wrong tools can be useless, and my band would have been more effective as...maybe a hair scrunchie?

O.M.G.! Hair scrunchie! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FormerlyFluffy.com

Most Active