"Bobsters" or other options, in the NYC/NJ area?

sharon K.
on 3/14/12 11:39 pm - north arlington, nj
thanks again, kenya.. do you mind telling me what kind of complications could happen?  I do have vitamin deficienceis (iron) but no blood pressure or anything else, no meds, but having just turned 50, I do think there is arthritis or it could be weight that makes my hips lock, etc....how long was your recovery, I can not afford time off of work, how long in the hospital>?   do they cut your stomach again?
divakay2
on 3/16/12 12:04 am
I had many complications(colitis,bleeding ulcer and a leak)however I had stomach problems prior to surgery.A few of his patients had surgery with him had no problems Frankie who posted in this post was a revision also a day ahead of me with a quick recovery.Also my friend went back to work in 2 weeks(she had a sit down job).It's hard to say how your recovery will be it varies from person to person.I had my Rny open but my revision was lap he does most of his surg this way.Like I said before I would do it again. No more dumping, insulin, bp meds and other meds I had to take. Plus losing weight it was a win win situation I never reached goal with my RNY actually nowhere near it and for the first time I might just reach it...........................Kenya
Most Active