Mexico revision

KatEric23
on 2/21/12 10:54 pm - York, PA
Hi. I was wondering if anyone had a band to DS revision or regular DS in Mexico with a surgeon other than Dr. Ungson? I've already read that he is great. I was just wondering about others experiences. Good, Bad, Ugly! Thanks!
SukieSookie
on 2/22/12 9:20 pm
 I've heard good things about Dr. Alberto Aceves, who sometimes works with Ungon. But since I have not personally had revision with him, please take my advice with a grain of salt and do the reserach for yourself. YOU need to be happy with your surgeon.
KatEric23
on 2/22/12 11:16 pm - York, PA
I've been consulting with the surgeon who did my band to do the revision and he is assuring me that he is more than competent to do it if thats what I want. He said he performs them very often on his Mexican patients but not a lot of US patients come to him for that surgery because they live so far away and are worried about after care. But I heard Dr. Aceves is good too.
Amy Farrah Fowler
on 2/24/12 10:45 am
Aceves is great for sleeves, but not yet a DS surgeon.

Ungson, and ONLY Ungson for DS in MX. Your surgeon is lying if you are talking about the DS.

Again, if you are talking about any MX surgeon for the DS other then Ungson, update your life insurance. I can't emphasize that enough, and I'm not mistaken.
Most Active