I'm sure this has been asked a thousand times but....

SukieSookie
on 1/29/12 10:59 pm, edited 1/29/12 11:05 pm
Has anyone had a switch from a lap band to a sleeve? I've had my band for 2 years with no success. I either have a fill two tight to get anything but slider foods down or it's too loose that I feel no restriction. Exercising right now is Non existent bc of a condition in my feet and ankles. I can barely do much standing. Weight loss will not cure the problems in my ankles but I'm sure it would make it better. I'm thinking of getting the sleeve because I hear it's so much a more succeful WLS than RNY. Can anyone tell me of your experiences with a band to sleeve switch or even a sleeve in general? Any information would be appreciated. Thank you!
Hislady
on 1/30/12 12:30 pm - Vancouver, WA
You aren't alone hon, there are many, many band to sleevers. Hop on over to the sleeve forum and they will gladly fill you in. I haven't read of one person *****grets their revision. Wish I could revise myself!
A H.
on 1/31/12 4:49 am
Revision on 02/09/12
Yes do step over to the VSG forum. I have not seen a single band to sleeve revision person say they are not thrilled with the revision.  I'll be revising to sleeve in a week, feel free to add me to your friends and follow me on my journey.  I had a band put in 4 years ago and I"m so ready to get it taken out.

Band (09/07) removed, revised to sleeve 2/9/12.

Most Active