Dr. John Alexander...

elsa2
on 11/22/11 8:27 am - fort worth, TX
has anyone had a revision with Dr. Alexander in dallas? he saw me in the emergency room at dallas medical center for a fistula i was admited and he checked on me for the full week i was there. i have a consult with him for a revision, what revisions has he done, i see his website but im looking for personal experience...

Also i forgot how to log on to my old profile but i was on as Elsa before...

http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/elsa/
elsa2
on 11/22/11 8:31 am - fort worth, TX
I forgot to add I origionally had an RNY 1/26/2006 with dr. micheal green in ft worth. he said he was conservative... i have never really dumped or had trouble eating mych of anything except raw veggies...
vics1313
on 1/11/12 9:41 am
Having revision with him on friday. Wait times in his office are horrible and the staff doesnt seem to care thar you have beenwaiting two hours. However once you see him and ralk to him you will be happy. He will literally draw you a pic of the procedure and explain it thoroughly. He specializes inrevisions and has done many. He has all kinds of accolades and awards and i am confident in his abilities. If you arent patient though his office visit wiat time will drive you crazy, i took my nook and just chilled.
Most Active