copy of appeal letter (revision band to vsg)

princess2131
on 11/7/11 10:49 am - champaign, IL
I was denied for surgery lapband revision to vsg not because it was not cover. but because ,according to the doctor that represent my insurance he stated that i had miss so many appointment I guess according to one of the worker he went to my record wich it not truth at all I went to all my appointment prove is that my doctor send them a letter supporting me to have a revision i am also a type two diabetic.I really need help to put this appeal letter together I try to contacting obesity law they charge a fee of $900.00 which I tough it was too much for me please help me send me a copy or a draft and guide me how to do this please I am running of time
thank you
(deactivated member)
on 11/7/11 8:37 pm
why not seek an opinion from another surgeon?

i would likely not want a surgeon to perform my revision, who wouldn't work with me on the insurance front. - rather work against me.

good luck!

(deactivated member)
on 11/9/11 4:43 am - Wiesbaden, Germany
DS on 10/08/13
I'm with Red, you need to get a second opinion that will work with you on the insurance hurdle.

If you are really that keen on using the surgeon, it might be worth the $900 or to check the pricing of other law clinics.  Under the best of cir****tances, it's not easy to draft an insurance appeal and many people are too emotionally invested to do it themselves.

Best wishes.
micheleshep
on 11/13/11 8:30 am
Revision on 04/30/12
vsgappeal.blogspot.com . A letter is on there I hope it helps you
Most Active