I got approved!! How soon till surgery?

Linda A.
on 10/20/11 5:32 am - Byhalia, MS
VSG on 01/19/12
so it took my insurance 5 days to approve my request for a revision from lap band to sleeve!  I am so relieved - thought it woudl take weeks. For those of you ahev eben thru this - hwo long did it take from time of approval till you actually had your revision?  My Dr has been out on medical leave so I coudl not get a consultation with her until Nov.22.  I can't wait to get this crap  band out!!
Libby0218
on 10/20/11 7:10 am - TX
I know how you feel! I received my approval in the 3rd week of September and I'm scheduled for my surgery on Monday!

Like you I cannot wait to get the band out! I'm tired of throwing up EVERY day!

jerseyjandj
on 10/21/11 10:32 am - keyport, NJ
can i join you ladies ... i hate my band now .. all i do is get sick daily i hope to have my surg before christmas

Hislady
on 10/21/11 1:49 pm - Vancouver, WA
Congrats all you revisers, wish I could join you but my day will come when it is right. I finally had to just get unfilled to get relief but can't wait till the day I can get this piece o'crap outts me. Go forth and enjoy your new life!!
Libby0218
on 10/23/11 2:14 am - TX
I just got the call from the hospital and all systems are GO for my surgery tomorrow. I am to be at the hospital at 6 a.m. and my surgery is scheduled for 8 a.m. I will soon be revised and the band will be GONE! I am so excited!

Most Active