Considering a Revision

20candy07
on 10/14/11 7:46 am - Tolleson, AZ
The doc thinks I'm ok...prescribed me an iron sup called Ferro-Sequel..  evidently the iron has a softener in it because he thinks the multiples with iron are harsh for my sensitive pouch.  I've been having pain on the left side for a while and haven't found the cause yet.  Perhaps it is the iron and calcium causing it. 

Wow, NotWhatSheSeems, I'm so sorry to hear about your RNY.......You will be fine....

When I was heavy I got the comments for being over weight...now that I'm slim...I get the comments I'm too slim.  I think it's stuff we have to deal with. 

About your reversal, I know your petrified...what does your doc say about how your reversal will function? Is he sure it will function pre RNY?   I'm praying for you to get through this.  And, you can rant at me anytime...I'm no judge, but, can be a good listener.  Don't worry about what people in your town say .... it's all negative energy..........You are not a failure.....scared is justified. You're getting nutrients through a tube, don't worry about the ******** just concentrate on getting yourself well for your family. 

Keep me posted on your progress and hoping to hear from you.  You are in my prayers.

Candy

Most Active