Blood Sugar

Caryn W.
on 9/27/11 10:39 am - Las Vegas, NV
I been trying to figure out where to go to do that...this site is so confusing to me. lol
any help would be appreciated!
Caryn
Ramie A.
on 9/28/11 12:51 am - Bronx, New York, NY
To change the type of surgery, go to MY ACCOUNT at the top of the web page, then on the lower left, click on MY JOURNEY.  You can then add a surgery or edit the one you already have there.

BTW I think this site is also very confusing.

Lapband Nov 2006; revision to RNY 8/17/2011
5'3", HW: 205 / Consult: 189  /  SW: 184  /  CW: 140  /  GW: 130

ItsJustBeachie
on 10/13/11 9:45 pm - Middle River, MD

The hypoglycemic reaction is controlled by eating protein.  Your mind is telling you to eat carbs but what you really need is the protein.  Eating carbs, particularly the simpler carbs, is going to result in craving more to get your blood sugar normalized but you will crash shortly after and then want more carbs.  The Omega 3 fats and complex carbs with the protein will help you maintain the blood sugar.  You need the fat in order to properly metabolize the protein and carbs and can get it in capsule form.  Get a copy of the Low Blood Sugar Handbook (I think that is what the book is called) or something similar. 

Kate

Caryn W.
on 10/13/11 11:54 pm - Las Vegas, NV

Kate,
HYPOglycemic reaction is a drop in blood sugar...my blood sugar is not dropping...it is sky rocketing out of control.
Caryn

Most Active