HELP!!!!!!!!

Sharon G.
on 9/16/11 7:33 am - Middlesex County, NJ
 I had my band removed in August after having it for over 4 years due to slippage...I had to wait 6 weeks to be able for any other type of surgery..I've gained almost 15 pounds all ready, i was a size 4....Im now having the sleeve, I can't get any kind of band the dr said...So, the sleeve it is...I want to know, how are the feelings different from the band? I was a band pro, now Im back to square one again, just a little lighter, about 90 lbs....What can I expect the forst week or so...PLEASE answer some of my questions honestly, I only want the truth....Thanks, I appreciate all the advise you can give me...

Hislady
on 9/17/11 11:53 am - Vancouver, WA
Go visit the sleeve board and you shpuld find plenty of info. All I can say is I've not read any band to sleever complain about it, they seem to be very successful and happy!
Virgie Tschirhart
on 9/19/11 8:46 am - Midwest City, OK
RNY on 12/27/17
Hislady,

You are such a nice person.  Always posting positive words.  I appreciate you!!!!

Virgie Tschirhart

Lap Band - 2008, Sleeve - 2009, RYN - 2017

Started Program Weight July 13, 2017 - 194.2

Before Surgery Weight December 27, 2017 - 185.0

Current Weight - February 2018 - 161.0

Hislady
on 9/20/11 8:48 am - Vancouver, WA
Well thank you "baby" that means alot to me. I have a failed band so it's sometimes hard to stay positive but I try not to rain on others success and root on those I can!
Most Active