Keep me in prayer please

gabriela bravo
on 8/29/11 5:51 pm - Fresno, CA
2004 at 418 lbs i hade roun y- got down to 240, kaiser apprived my skin removal, 2006 i was pregnant with twins, misscarried at 3 months started weight gain due to emotional eating, 2008 had my baby girl, 2010 was blessed with twins all natual pregnancies, 3 months ago i was 331, wen ton phentramine and was evaluated for revision, now im 279 and have finished all my requirements waiting this week for the reply from insurance bcbs, pray they approve and that all goes well, please

this is a second chance that means so much to me, I am a mom now and need to be healthy for myself and my kids

any stories on revision??
sosoclark
on 8/30/11 5:32 am - Sacramento, CA
I started out a little higher than you at about 455 and got down to 280 with the RNY. I then began gaining weigh slowly and I exercised 2 hours per day six days per week. I couldn't understated why someone that was eating nothing and burning up all the calories she ate woudl be getting bigger. Well i started coming on this site and decided to have a revision with Dr. K to a DS. The reason I chose the DS was first off I had been a really big girl most of my life and the DS had the best stats on weightloss with SMO. I under went my surgery with Dr. K in December of last year and have lost 85 pounds and I have about 66 pounds more I would like to lose. The one thing that is killing me is it is so slow but the scale is moving just not as fast as I would like it. I would like to lose another 25 pounds before my one year but I don't know if I will.

Good luck on your journey to health/

Sophia

gabriela bravo
on 8/30/11 5:30 pm - Fresno, CA
thank you so much sophia- wow it seems like our journey is never ending
adnerb
on 8/31/11 2:28 am
Will be praying for you! Hope your journey leads you to better health soon!
Brenda
gabriela bravo
on 8/31/11 4:34 pm - Fresno, CA
thank you brenda
(deactivated member)
on 9/4/11 1:30 pm
Most Active