PRE-SERVICE CLAIM DENIAL NOTICE

ednalewis
on 8/29/11 4:30 am - stockton, CA
THE FREMONT BARATIC OFFICE (KAISER)SENT ME A LETTER TO TELL ME NO.SURGERY.AFTER HE TOLD ME HE WOULD OPEN ME UP AND IF ITS NOT POSSIBLE THEN I MUST MOVE ON.

EVERYTHING IN THIS LETTER IS A LIE......SAYS ITS NOT MEDICALLY NESSARY NOW.I HAVE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, AND A LIST OF OTHER PROBLEMS MY KNEW SWELLS.SAYS I EAT TO MUCH TO GET A REVISION.I E-MAIL THE DOCTOR AND THAT PHYCOLOGEST.I NEED HELP I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO NEXY.
Hislady
on 8/29/11 8:02 am - Vancouver, WA
Your docs office should know how to handle this, many ins. cos. deny a first try just to see if you are serious enough about it to appeal. Check with the doc he should have someone on staff that handles ins. issues. Let them know and have them go after the ins. co. Good luck and don't give up yet!
ednalewis
on 8/29/11 8:40 am - stockton, CA
Thanks The Thing is that i was approved 3 years ago had to stop smoking cigarettes for 6months its been 2years smoke free. I gained some weight back and Fourths.getting myself to gather.I needed help.So His staff suggested that I come in....I took off work and all i had to do is get back to my goal weight that was 282.........I was back on the horse..............And fell down when he E-mailed me.and said he wont........I filled a complaint. they gave me this document.....to appeal......it gave me lost hope.And while I was on obesity help page I looked up a doctor...that does Kaiser I fill out this form and then go from there.Pray for me.Dr Dutta has no experience in revisions.He only should of told He does not know how and referred me to someone who did.Oh God I'm on the horse.with or without surgery......All I wanted to know was it possible.
smileyjamie72
on 8/30/11 6:30 am - Palmer, AK

You should title a new post: Kaiser revision help.  I BET there is SOMEONE if not MORE THAN one person to help you find a surgeon to not only fight that danm insurance company, but a qualified surgeon to help you in your revision to get it approved!!!!!

Keep on fighting!!!!!
-Jamie

RNY 2/26/2002                           DS 12/29/2011
HW 317                                     SW 263 BMI 45.1
SW 298                                     CW 192 BMI 32.9~60% EWL
LW 151 in 2003  
TT 4/9/2003

Normal BMI 24.8 is my GOAL!!!

GBP (RNY) 2/26/02 298 lbs, TT 4/9/03 151 lbs, DS 12/29/11
HW 317 SW 263 BMI 45.1/CW 192 BMI 32.9/GW 145 ~ Normal BMI 24.8
**Revision Journey started 3/2009 Approved 12/12/11**

Most Active