Starting my journey to REVISION on Aug 30th.

marvak
on 8/15/11 2:30 pm, edited 8/15/11 2:32 pm - NJ
Well all,
Here I am starting my revision journey on Aug 30th 2011. I actually have my first appt to see the NP to get so-called eval'd for the pre-testing stuff.  It is gonna all be worth it to have a chance at true weight loss again.  I don't take it lightly....it is really a 2nd chance of a lifetime.  I have (yep you guessd it) dumping syndrome.  I actually thought is was normal because ir started happening right away after surgery.  Should have had these things corrected back then but had no idea it was so horrible.  Also 18mos. after I had surgery and a loss of 180lbs. I GOT PREGNANT......My son a blessing because it was not possible without a MIRACLE FROM GOD.  PRAISE THE LORD foR blessing us with a baby and . My body was really too huge to even get pregnant at 400lbs.

Is anyone else getting or have gotten a revision to RNY or with Dr Abkin in Florham park, NJ?  
teachmid
on 8/15/11 10:53 pm - OKC, OK
Best wishes to you on your journey.
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

marvak
on 8/15/11 11:29 pm - NJ
 thanks for the support...
divakay2
on 8/16/11 12:03 am

What type of revision surgery are you getting?

marvak
on 8/16/11 2:05 am - NJ
 RNY - didnt want to undo my current surgery....don't want complications...
gabriela bravo
on 8/29/11 5:47 pm - Fresno, CA
so happy for you keep us updated- i finished all the requirements last week waiting for insurance approval for my revisioin, please keep me in prayer,
i will be praying for you
Most Active