Dr. Keshishian - SoCal - YOU WILL NEVER BELIEVE IT

adnerb
on 8/16/11 7:26 am
Hey M,
That is great news! I am too working twords a revision, but from RNY to DS. I will be self pay as my insurance doesn't cover any WLS. My youngest daughter has Tricare insurance and the last time she checked (been a while) they only would cover RNY or VSG....My understanding is that there is differnt levels of coverage. I would love to see how it goes for you. My daughter may not have the same type of Tricare, but it is good to hear they are going to cover it!! Wishing you the best with your revision!
Brenda
Lori F.
on 8/16/11 9:14 am - Chula Vista, CA
WOW! That is amazing. It took me six weeks to get an appointment with him, but I don't even care. It's worth it to see him. I cannot believe he CALLED YOU. I can't wait to meet him. I know nothing about Tricare but he is the BEST! I have a band now and I just want to tell you that I puked twice today already... NO BAND- EVER! Plus, it's a sign that he called you personally that a band is not in your future!!! Maybe I'll see you there- I go on 9/13!
Pre-band highest weight: 244
Pre-band surgery weight: 233
Lowest: 199 ( for, like, a day)
CW:
260 (yes, with the band!) 
Current Fill: 5cc in 10cc band
BMI: 49
MomToTeens
on 8/17/11 12:25 am - OH
This is EXACTLY what kind of man Dr. Keshishian is!

During my consult, I cried as well.  Not one person, in my whole life (well, except my wonderful husband) has EVER told me that being MO wasn't my fault!!  I even said to him, "How ironic that the skinny guy gets it!" 

I knew at that moment I was absolutely making the right decision with the right surgeon....

Susan
RNY:  05/24/2005     SW:  270, lowest:  190,  Back up to:  230
Revision to DS:  07/24/2011  SW:230/CW:181/GW:140

"Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there!"
Will Rogers

(deactivated member)
on 8/17/11 12:31 am
 Susan!

Congratulations!  I am thrilled for you.  I'll be seeing the doc in the next week or so -- my schedule is almost as crazy as his -- but what a man!

I'm a PR professional and I can't wait to tell the world about the greatness of Dr. Ara Keshishian!

Please keep me posted on your progress!

M
Most Active