APPROVED FINALLY!!!

Sexyvt123
on 8/11/11 7:14 am
My fight is finally over.  I just found out my appeal was APPROVED for revision from Crapband to DS.  Words can not explain this feeling.  Diana Cox and Laura are the BEST.  I could not have gotten this Approval without them.  I pretty much owe my life to these ladies because without them I would not have been approved.  I called Dr Roslin office to get a date and I will find out next Wed when I will have surgery. 

sandy_mt
on 8/11/11 7:16 am
 SO happy for you!!!!  

Sandy

Sexyvt123
on 8/11/11 7:59 am
Thank you so much Sandy.  I am on my way. 

ginany
on 8/11/11 11:39 am - brooklyn, NY
DS on 04/23/12
Good for you that is such great news.  I met Dr Roslin Wed night at the seminar.  My consult, Psych and Nutrition class is 9/7.  I cant wait!!!!
Good luck, I saw from some of your posts you have been struggling with your approval.  Im very happy for you.  I cant wait for the day I can say, Hooray I got approved and my surgery date is.....

Gina    

RNY 1/26/06 
SW 345
Revised to DS 4/23/12
SW 268

Sexyvt123
on 8/11/11 11:42 am
Thank you.  I pray you don't have to go through what I went through for approval.  I would not wish that on my worst enemy.  What insurance do you have?  I'm sure you will be fine and get approve a lot faster than I did.

ginany
on 8/11/11 1:32 pm - brooklyn, NY
DS on 04/23/12
I have HIP.  I already contacted them and have all my info and I think i should be good with everything.  Keeping my fingers crossed.  Going to hav e my CT Scan before I go on 9/7.  I already had 2 endoscopies, Had my blood work last week for required TSH test.

Wishing you all the best!!!!!!! Good luck and heres to a speedy recovery!
Gina    

RNY 1/26/06 
SW 345
Revised to DS 4/23/12
SW 268

LostInMyself
on 8/11/11 11:39 am
Very good news! Congratulations! Your story is an inspiration to help me not give up on getting my revision approved. I wish you all the best
Jeannie
Sexyvt123
on 8/11/11 11:44 am
Hi Jeannie

Never ever ever ever give up.  I was born to fight for everything I want in life.  Giving up is the easiest thing to do.  Are you having problems getting approved?

LostInMyself
on 8/12/11 4:59 am
Thank you for the encouragement! I thought i was going to have to fight for my approval but I just got a call from my surgeon's office and i am APPROVED!!!!!!!!  I am doing the happy fat girl dance as i type :)  My surgery date is Oct. 3. Do you have your date yet? 
Sexyvt123
on 8/12/11 7:47 am
OMG that is great.  I see the Dr Roslin on wed and will get my date then.  We are thinking in Sept. 

Most Active