my doctor lied too me(gastric bypass surgery)

ednalewis
on 8/16/11 10:46 am - stockton, CA
  Hi Thank you for a sweet reply...today I did just that.I made an appointment with my phsy.....I reqested that I be her last appointment.Last time she was looking at the clock....I really don't know why I have to see her.(All I'm doing is telling her my feelings.I get meds.she has not helped me with my depression.And I was doing ok...until I got that E-mail..And I try to lose weight on my own.And then when I see everyone else posting there weight.Why Did the doctor lie to me. they always want you to go to some class.I've done that.before,And It did not work for me.I went to see there psyh She tells me I have somethings to work out that happend to me during my childhood. how.?And its not true its was not a good one But what can I do to change the past over 45years ago.It has nothing to do with food. If anything Its there lies.I did have a problem that happen to me 7years ago. I had to go to the hospital What do they want me too do since It did not  happend to them.They would of understood.Life for me was no bowl of cherries.I foused on my new life haveing the gastric bypass or sleeve surgery.They twist everything around.And wants me to stay depressed.My life had been for the last 7years that someone was always taken me for granted. never had my best interest at heart And they always hurt me with lies.This was my ticket to happiness.I'm 55years old.And I just want to have fun.And enoy what is left of it.
thinklove01
on 8/11/11 1:57 pm - charlotte, NC
I know it's tuff, but let your mind float to the reason you had thee first surgery and take control.  I know so easy to be said.  I was going thru my own devastation.  I had my surgery in  and I never reached my goal weight.  So I got sad and then I got mad.  I have been working my butt off and now I only have 10lbs left.  My doctor did a whole lot of talking and I made he decision that I was not going to put all of who I am and can be on him.  although you were told NO to the revision. Instead of being depressed get mad at him get on a stationary bike and in your mind.  Run over his A$$ for about and hour.  Keep doing that and go back to his office and make him eat his words.
Most Active