2 days and counting

Keema1109
on 8/6/11 11:30 am
Monday morning my revision will be taking place, I have so many emotions excited, nervous, happy, sad. Are there any tips or words of wisdom that current revisioners or future revisioners can offer me. I know that this liquid diet for 2 weeks was a HUGE CHALLENGE. The ice cream recipes that I've tweaked were so helpful in getting me through.
FLJeepGirl
on 8/7/11 4:25 am
Now almost a week post op i don't know if i was fully prepared for how slow my recovery would be. I've had two csections and was up and going within three or four days...when i was banded i was back to wor within three days, my port revision two days...

This time...recovery is kicking my ass...im still having problems getting up and down, being on the computer wipes m enery out (more than 5 min at a time) which is why i havent been on yet..

I think the port removal problems has effected me...so may be just my revision...

I came home with two drains...i had a mini open procedure..the drain in my chest is driving me insane...getting nausiated looking at the screen, gotta go..

Best of luck to u...follow ur doctors instructions...
                      Leslie
       Lap-Band 4.11.08                                     RNY Revision 8.1.11
       HW 276/ SW 259/ LW 219                       HW 283/ CW 218

Keema1109
on 8/7/11 11:32 am
oh no, I hope you start to feel better soon. I have had a c section also but it was definitely not a speedy recovery (it sucked) I hope all is well with you. My doctor said that I would not have a drain but who knows what will happen once they get in there. I'm just praying that all goes well. I leave for the hospital at 4:30 am. I'm so glad that they will be giving me some drugs to keep me calm (i'm gonna need them). Please get some rest and hopefully I all will go well with my surgery.
Most Active