XPost - Final Consult - Having Revision Surgery August 15

(deactivated member)
on 9/8/11 3:42 am - FL
On August 8, 2011 at 11:32 AM Pacific Time, heathercross wrote:
Hi.  Send me a private email ([email protected]) with your last name so I can find you and also the length of your stay :-)
Heather can you please help me out with this. Again we are trying to keep this off FB but if you know lots of people on this board that are friends with her. We are just trying to boost her spirts. She is still in the hospital. I can't go into details. If you can send me am email
Thank you Kristen Whitmer

[email protected] or on Facebook I am there by this name. Thank you

Hi!!!
I am friend of Nannette and i know alot of us wish we could be up there in New York City right now visiting with her in Lenox Hill Hospital...to support her
I was thinking it would be great if we could each send her some getwell cards..
Lenox Hill Hospital
100 77th St
NY NY 10075
CO- Nannette McKendrick Room 806
No Balloons,No Flowers (she is in ICU)
Plus please keep her in your prayers....
so she may have a speedy recovery.
heathercross
on 9/8/11 10:38 am - New York, NY
Kristen: I saw her in the hospital last Friday.  She text me on Sunday saying she was being released this past Monday.  Has she not been released?

Heather
[email protected]
Sexyvt123
on 8/5/11 2:57 am
Nannette

I wish you nothing but Luck and swift recovery.  Your situation is so unfair but God will bless you in so many other ways.  At the end of the day this is for you and you only.  Your the best person to invest all you money in.  All the best. 

smileyjamie72
on 8/5/11 9:55 am - Palmer, AK

YAY.... only 10 more days!!!!!

Congrats!!!!!
-Jamie

RNY 2/26/2002                           DS 12/29/2011
HW 317                                     SW 263 BMI 45.1
SW 298                                     CW 192 BMI 32.9~60% EWL
LW 151 in 2003  
TT 4/9/2003

Normal BMI 24.8 is my GOAL!!!

GBP (RNY) 2/26/02 298 lbs, TT 4/9/03 151 lbs, DS 12/29/11
HW 317 SW 263 BMI 45.1/CW 192 BMI 32.9/GW 145 ~ Normal BMI 24.8
**Revision Journey started 3/2009 Approved 12/12/11**

Frankie
on 8/8/11 4:56 am - NY
Wishing you the best!  Congrats on your surgery.

Best,
Frankie

pamelarenee72
on 8/11/11 6:31 am - Lansing, KS

Of course  you're worth it.  I'm trying to do the same thing, and finally going to a seminar on 8/20 and then have a consultation.  I started at 475 lbs, had a gastric bypass, got down to 235, but now am up to about 300 (haven't checked, afraid to), in over a year and a half's time.   People are telling me "start walking and eating right".  That's phenomenol advice, however, I know myself.  I have been listening to everybody else tell me "you can do it", but I know that with my history, I''m not going to "do it", I'm going up, up, and up in weight.  I have been trying to justify why i need to do this (again), but the bottom line is, I feel like crap right now.  When I have another weight loss surgery and start to lose weight, I'll feel as good (hopefully better) than i did over a year ago about myself.  I don't care who doesn't agree with me, and who thinks that I'm lazy, not motivated, ridiculous, etc.  It's only me that has to walk around feeling the way I do.  The years that I was losing weight after my surgery were absolutely the BEST YEARS of my life.  I welcome those days ago.  I'm not going to give up  on myself because everybody else feels that I should do it the old fashioned way.  I am not gonna eat myself to almost 500 pounds again.

Most Active