How much regain before your revision?

paulrap
on 8/2/11 10:41 pm
I am up 25 lbs from my lowest! UGHHHHH! Once all of fluid was removed from my band 4 weeks ago, I have already gained 8. This sucks!!!!!! I have to get this under control.

Hope your day is great!

Paula

Banded 1/22/2009 Revision to RNY 9/26/11

(deactivated member)
on 8/2/11 11:46 pm
You would not qualify for a revision based on your weight. However, regain is not the only way to qualify for a revision. If you are having debilitating complications with your band you can qualify for a revision.
paulrap
on 8/3/11 5:07 am

Yes I am am revising due to band complications - 2 slips. I don't want to lose a lot more weight, but I certainly don't want to regain it either. I am scheduled for 9/26 so I need to get it together. Thanks!

Hope your day is great!

Paula

Banded 1/22/2009 Revision to RNY 9/26/11

(deactivated member)
on 8/3/11 7:20 am
On August 3, 2011 at 12:07 PM Pacific Time, paulrap wrote:

Yes I am am revising due to band complications - 2 slips. I don't want to lose a lot more weight, but I certainly don't want to regain it either. I am scheduled for 9/26 so I need to get it together. Thanks!

Are you just having your band removed, or are you considering revision to another procedure to help keep the weight off?

Just fyi: revision to the sleeve or duodenal switch can be done for maintanence.
Shavonne P.
on 8/4/11 2:39 am
I had regained 100 lbs before I revised. 
Nothing feels better than being able to go into ANY store and fit their clothes!
Most Active