SO EXCITED I COULD SCREAM.......

Terronda
on 7/21/11 11:37 pm - Blythewood, SC

Finally my revision was approved, August 16, 2011........its been a long time coming!  I am way past excited, but i don't want to get my hopes too high.  Eleven years ago I could never picture myself here, Morbidly obese AGAIN, 365 lbs!  I am just going to take it one day at a time, thats al I can do!  Please keep me in your prayers!!!!!!!  God bless!

sosoclark
on 7/22/11 8:28 am - Sacramento, CA
Praying for you!!!!! What type of revision are you having? 

Terronda
on 8/7/11 11:27 pm - Blythewood, SC
Thanks for your prayers, much appreciated!  I am actually hving an area repaired within my old RNHY, but the insurance has labeled a revison and made it more difficult to be approved.   I have to have the old connection removed and  a new one made.  Just hope all this works, especially after this very long wait!!!!!!!  I am still excited!
Sexyvt123
on 7/22/11 8:40 am
Congrats.  I can't wait until I can get an approval and shoult to the top of my lungs. 

Terronda
on 8/7/11 11:28 pm - Blythewood, SC
Thanks
Shavonne P.
on 7/25/11 3:58 am
Congrats.  That date will be here in no time!
Nothing feels better than being able to go into ANY store and fit their clothes!
Terronda
on 8/7/11 11:30 pm - Blythewood, SC
Thank YOU it has come so quickly, next Tuesday actually!  How about this for a kicker,  I have to do liquids only for 3 days leading up to my surgery....... I also have to cater an even on Saturday!!!!!!!  LOL, I said WOW God is this a cruel trick!
ginany
on 7/26/11 11:11 am - brooklyn, NY
DS on 04/23/12
That is great.  I am so happy for you.  Im starting my revision approval process now.  Good luck
Gina    

RNY 1/26/06 
SW 345
Revised to DS 4/23/12
SW 268

Terronda
on 8/7/11 11:31 pm - Blythewood, SC
Thanks and my prayers are with you as well!
scdiva31
on 8/8/11 12:13 am - charlotte, NC
Congratulations.... My revision was supposed to be on 7/15/11 but I was anemic so I'm taking iron pills now, hopefully I can be rescheduled for the end of the month.

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new beginning"!!!
                        It is what it is............Demetis

www.myspace.com/dlavon2

Most Active