on 6/29/11 10:19 am
Great news Frankie!!!  Keep us posted!!  

Sandy
Frankie
on 6/29/11 11:43 am - NY
Thanks Sandy, I will.  I can't wait.

Shavonne P.
on 6/29/11 11:01 pm
I am so happy for you Frankie...congrats!!!!
Nothing feels better than being able to go into ANY store and fit their clothes!
Frankie
on 6/30/11 1:21 am - NY
Thanks Shavonne, I am excited and nervous.  How are you feeling? Also how long was your hospital stay and did Dr. Roslin do Lap DS for you?

Frankie

Shavonne P.
on 6/30/11 1:54 am
I am feeling okay.  Everyday gets a little better.  My hospital stay was from Tues-Sat.  He was able to do it lap.  To be able to do it lap, he had to do the revision differently than others so I didn't have as many attachments.  He did some loopty loop - I honestly forgot how he explained it.
Nothing feels better than being able to go into ANY store and fit their clothes!
Frankie
on 6/30/11 2:32 am - NY
That's good to know, as I have a 2 year old and 13 year old so I need to get them situated.  He told me the same thing about do a loopty loop.  How long do you think you will be out of work?  If I have surgery mid July, I am planning to take of at least 4 weeks.  I have a desk job so I can pretty much manage. 

I really appreciate any insight on what to expect.

Shavonne P.
on 6/30/11 2:39 am
I have a 2 year old and it is rough.  All he wants to do is play and jump on Mommy but I just don't have the energy.  I have been back to work since Tuesday.  I took 3 weeks off.  I think I should've took 4.  Everyday gets a little better energy wise though.
heathercross
on 6/30/11 2:43 am - New York, NY
Shavonne, I remember you from back in the day!  Hey girl, how are you.  I just did a Band-over-Byapss last week. I went form 305 to 175 and back up to 246. I am at 229 this morning.  Good Luck sweety!
Shavonne P.
on 6/30/11 2:50 am
OMG Heather! Yes, I do remember you!  Good to see you, and good luck to you as well.  Keep in touch.  (((hugs)))
Jody W.
on 6/30/11 7:06 am - Windsor, CT
Yay Frankie!! 
Hoping for a speedy approval process for you....
I have to come down for the Nut class and the session with Dr Riveria on 07/07/11.... I am hoping that things move fast after.....
Good Luck!
-Jody

Original LapBand Surgery - 07/26/06- DS Surgery - 08/16/2011
 HW/LW/SW/CW/GW
289/195/277.5/242.5/170

Most Active