Almost there........................

Frankie
on 6/29/11 4:23 am - NY
I had my appointment with Dr. Roslin this morning and after reviewing my CT Scan he said converting to DS is doable.  We spoke a little more about things and he told me to start taking A, D, E and K.  I met with Gina (surgery coordinator - and she rocks), after I have my psych appointment tomorrow, she will submit my paperwork to Oxford on Tuesday due to the holiday.  Gina told me that Oxford is really fast with approvals and that I could have surgery as soon as mid July

Keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well.

Frankie

Sexyvt123
on 6/29/11 4:41 am
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so happy for your Frankie.  Girl im here sweating bullets calling the insurance company everyday to check on status.  Im so anxious I dont know what to do with myself.  Lord I hope we get approve.  Atleast I hope I do since im sure you will have not problems with Oxford.  I hope to hear something soon. 

Frankie
on 6/29/11 5:29 am - NY
Girl just breathe and pray.  It will happen you will get your approval before you know it.   I am excited and nervous all in one breath!

Sexyvt123
on 6/29/11 6:08 am
Thanks.... Im gonna do that and just put it in the lords hand.  Thats all I can do right now. 

Zee Starrlite
on 6/29/11 5:25 am
Good Luck Frankie!  I am sure everything will work out well for you.

(((HUGS)))
Leila

3/30/2005 Lap Band installed  12/20/2010  Lap Band REMOVED  
6/6/2011 Vertical SLEEVE Gastrectomy

Frankie
on 6/29/11 5:30 am - NY
Thanks Leila, I am keeping my fingers crossed and saying a prayer.

Shavonne P.
on 6/29/11 11:03 pm
Zee - I see you had your surgery the day before I did with Dr Roslin - you look like my roommate at Lenox Hill!  Not sure if you were or not...but if you were...HEY!!!!!!
Nothing feels better than being able to go into ANY store and fit their clothes!
Zee Starrlite
on 6/30/11 2:28 am
Hey Shavonne!

You look like my roommate too and she did come in the day after me.  My mind was really woozy but I don't believe you introduced yourself a Shavonne .  Did you watch the Spanish station on TV - channel 47?

Anyways so glad to see you here and doing well.

Blessings,
Leila

Shavonne P.
on 6/30/11 2:37 am
Maybe it wasn't you! I thought I did introduce myself.  Were your sister and husband there with you?  Were you room 823? LOL
Nothing feels better than being able to go into ANY store and fit their clothes!
Zee Starrlite
on 6/30/11 2:51 am
Funny, we probably did see each other in the hall or something.  My roommate did have a DS.  Only my best friend who could pass as Dr. R's little sis (red head) was there.  No hubby to speak of  - yet :).  OMG, drugs.  I have no idea what room I was in.

Well good to meet you Shavonne.  I am Leila (prounounced Layla).  Looks like we had 4 sort of look alikes there or at least 2.

I wish you all success with your revision.  It looks like you are doing great in terms of weight loss, really great!  Not all RNY to DS revisions loose so fast.  I'm a Band to Sleeve and worried I won't lose this time around.  I am down 20lbs and stalled over a week.  People say that is to be expected.  We shall see as we work it.

Best,
L

Most Active