One week 3 days, still feeling GREAT!!!

Chastyty
on 6/16/11 10:56 pm - RI

I had my revision done on 6-7-11 (lapband to gastric bypass) things are going GREAT!  I am not having a hard time eating my mush.  Water hurts at times going thru but it is only initially.  Energy is good and bad, depends on what I am doing.  Still haven't weighed in but I tried a shirt on the other day and it was fitting alot better than it did.  My stomach is still swollen from surgery, lil achs and pains at times.  I haven't taken pain meds. since last Thursday. I have my follow up appt on Monday, I can't wait to finally jump on the scale!!!!

Holly O.
on 6/17/11 5:23 am - FL
Awesome news!!  I just had surgery 2 days ago and I can't believe how good I feel.  I had the lapband as well....he took that off and he converted to the RNY.  I came home with percacet....used it twice but now I'm switching over to tylenol..........cru**** and eat it with my baby applesauce.  The only thing  I have been bothered with is a headache but they told me it was from the antheshia!!  So I will just keep walking and sipping!!  So glad your doing well.  Take care!!
-Holly
   Holly                                      
lesm310
on 6/17/11 8:40 am - Greensburg, PA
I had my revision on 6/14 RNY to RNY. My first one was in 2000 with an open incision, I cannot describe the difference. I'm feeling great. I am weaning myself off of the pain medication because I never like taking them. I am happy for you doing so well.
Most Active