Lapband going bye-bye Wednesday!

Holly O.
on 6/13/11 8:51 am, edited 6/13/11 11:48 pm - FL
Did all my pre-op stuff at the hospital..........lost 8 lbs. pre-op.  Pretty happy with that!!  I am good to go Wednesday morning..........have to be in Tampa for 9:00 a.m  I am the first one on the board for surgery at 11:00 a.m.  Time for my revision........lapband and I are parting company..not sorry for that one!!!  I'll be home Thur. evening if everything goes well!
Please keep me in your prayers..........my time is almost here!!  I teach full time so I am officially off for the summer, don't return to wor****il he 15th of Aug.  I will try to post this weekend!!  -Holly
   Holly                                      
Chastyty
on 6/13/11 11:09 am - RI
Good luck Holly!!! Hopefully your surgery will go as well as mine!  Try to get up and walk alot, I felt that helped me out tremendously.  I brought my ipod to the hospital and was going up and down the coridors as much as I could.  I have been home since Thurs. and have been trying to keep busy, I can honestly say that I am close to normal.

I will keep you in my prayer!

Good Luck!  

Chas
nkara
on 6/13/11 11:21 am
 Chastyty 

who did your surgery?  I'm in RI too and going for a revision .. hopefully.   Jumping through hoops with meetings and appointments prior to applying for the insurance approval. 

Realize Band 11/2009 ... revision to RNY 12/27/11. 

Chastyty
on 6/13/11 11:27 am - RI
Dr. Giovanni did my band and revision. 
nkara
on 6/13/11 11:30 am
 I had Dr. Roye... I was almost afraid to go back to him for the revision... you know the whole feeling like a failure thing.. but he's been great.... 
 Realize Band 11/2009 ... revision to RNY 12/27/11. 

Band to DS
on 6/13/11 1:09 pm, edited 2/4/12 3:40 am
Unfortunately, I had to delete this post due to privacy concerns.

Got a lap band in 2008. Tried hard, but didn't lose much weight & developed swallowing problems. Fought my insurance company for almost a year & finally had a band to DS revision on 5/11/12. Have now lost 125 pounds. Yay!

Stacey-71
on 6/13/11 10:33 pm - OH

I'll be thinking of ya Holly!!!!
and praying!

Holly O.
on 6/13/11 11:55 pm - FL

Thanks Sheley and Stacey!!  You know last night was the first time I had tears ....surprised me bcause I have been so excited abut the revesion!! Little nerves butI I'm hanging in there. You know   I wen t to Red Lobster yesterday........ordered Tilipia,brow rice and a nic e green salad.  After  I started eating rice ......... I started the sliming!!  Then of course I lost my lunch!!  Can't wait to  have this band out....pain in the butt!  I will try and post maybe on Friday!!!  Thanks for all your support!!!  Love you guys!!  -Holly

Holly                                      
Most Active