Dr rosilin for the rny to ds revision? Just want to make sure

randy S.
on 4/5/11 8:52 am - brooklyn, NY
What is dr roslin's reputation with the rny to ds revision????
What have been your experiences with him????
Thanks everyone. Just want to make sure i have covered all my bases before i fly to california. If there is a local option i will take that into consideration. And he might be it
Lisa N.
on 4/7/11 6:56 am - Williston Park, NY
 Dr. Roslin is a top notch surgeon.  He did my revision from a bypass back to bypass. in Nov '10 . With the way my first bypass was done, (he knew the surgeon and he knew  the pouch was made too low) he could not revise me to a ds or sleeve. He had to completely redo everything.  When you first meet him, he comes across very ****y, but he is very good at what he does.  I know a lot of his patients have been revised to a ds.  When you meet him, he will make you go through a upper gi, Cat scan, endoscopy, just to see how everything looks.   If you have anymore questions, please ask.

Lisa
airbender
on 4/8/11 8:41 pm
he is an excellent, skilled surgeon, he is picky with his rny to ds revisions.  you should seek him out to get an opinion, since he local and excellent reputation.
Shavonne P.
on 4/18/11 9:36 am
I was referred to him by another surgeon I had originally went to see for a revision.  He spoke very highly of him.

So far so good with my consult .  I can see where he can be a little firm, but I think most  surgeons are like that.  I did my research on him and I read/hear nothing but praises.
randy S.
on 4/20/11 11:51 am - brooklyn, NY
do you know dr. rosilin e-mail address?
Most Active