Revision band to rny

ladychuggs34
on 3/23/11 2:43 am
Hello all. i was banded almost 6 yrs ago with little success. Now i am anticipating a revision on 4/18/11. If everything with the band removal is OK- then the re-vision will be done the same day. If the find issues it will need to be done in two parts. I hope all is well because i don't know if i will have the balls to go back. Anyway, I looking for suggestions on food choices during the stages and vitamin ideas. I know i will need to take calcium, b-12 and multi- vitamins. I know i can't take nsaid'a but then what do you take for pain. I will appreciate any feedback. Thanks Ladychuggs
TamaraL
on 3/23/11 8:50 am
The biggest suggestion is to move over to the RNY board.

I take a multi vitamin in morning, vitamin D, and complex vitamin B, B12

around 9:30 I do iron with vitamin C

12 i do calcium

4 I do calcium

Tamara

MARIA F.
on 3/24/11 8:23 am - Athens, GA

Please post on the lap-band forum about your band probelem/s. Those that are pre-op need to know what the band is REALLY like! PAY IT FORWARD!!!

FormerlyFluffy.com

imaneed2lose
on 4/2/11 10:53 am
I just had the revision on Monday. I take my pain meds now and later I will take liquid tylenol. I take Celebrate brand vitamins. The calcium is citrate and chewable. The multivitamin is like candy especially the pineapple strawberry flavor. The cherry B12 is totally palatable too. You need to follow your surgeon's food plan. Things vary somewhat so you dont want to do something your surgeon does not suggest.
Most Active