insurance

Sidonia B.
on 3/3/11 12:27 am
Any one  have any ideas on how do i get approved quicker on the insurance,.. ive been denied twice and now im appeling and they say i only have one chance to appeal.... my personal trainer is writing me a letter so i can send into the insurance on my daily routine at at the gym..... please people i need ideas i really want to have this convertion from lap band to bypass.... i also have problems with my asophycus and my doctor tells me i need the surgery.... please help,,,,

(deactivated member)
on 3/3/11 8:21 am - Bayonne, NJ
Your doctor needs to send them a detailed letter with medical coding showing why you need it. You need to submit everything the insurance asks for, or they will deny it.

Even though I could prove esophageal erosion via the endoscopy and the upper GI, I still followed the insurance's 6 month diet requirement and had all the other pre-op testing done.
WASaBubbleButt
on 3/5/11 5:43 am - Mexico
On March 3, 2011 at 8:27 AM Pacific Time, sidonia34 wrote:
Any one  have any ideas on how do i get approved quicker on the insurance,.. ive been denied twice and now im appeling and they say i only have one chance to appeal.... my personal trainer is writing me a letter so i can send into the insurance on my daily routine at at the gym..... please people i need ideas i really want to have this convertion from lap band to bypass.... i also have problems with my asophycus and my doctor tells me i need the surgery.... please help,,,,

Are you referring to your esophagus???

Appeals are totally based on why you were denied to begin with.

Previously Midwesterngirl

The band got me to goal, the sleeve will keep me there.

See  my blog for newbies: 
http://wasabubblebutt.blogspot.com/
Most Active