PLEASE HELP ME!

Cubangordita26
on 3/1/11 10:33 pm

HI EVERYONE AND THANKS FOR THE HELP IN ADVANCE....I HAVE QUESTIONS...

I LOST 200 POUNDS WITH THE GASTRIC BYPASS DID IT 2 YEARS AGO.....BUT I JUST GOT A BABY A MONTH AGO I STOP DRINKING PROTEIN AND MY VITAMINS AND EVERYTHING I WANT TO GET BACK IN TRACK DO I STILL NEED TO DRINK PROTEIN SHAKES AFTER 2 YEAR..OF SURGERY VITAMINT 12 FLINGOTNS PROTEINS SHAKES BIOTION ALL THAT  DOES STILL WILL HELP ME TO KEEP LOOSING I GAIN WITH MY PREGNACY 35 POUND A LOT....CAUSE I HAD ANEMIA AND MY HUBBY USED TO GIVE ME A LOT OF FOOD FOR THE BABY U KNOW MEN THING....BUT I WANT TO GO BACK FOCUS ON MY GOAL WICH IS 180 IM RIGHT AT 251 PLEASE HELP.....ALSO I DONT EAT AS MUCH AS I USED TO BEFORE SURGERY BUT I NOTICE THAT I MORE THAM BEFORE I WAS PREGNANT...IM SCARED THAT MY POUCH IS GROWING...PLEASE HELP.

I change myself,
                I change the world.
                 CubanGordita

Ladytazz
on 3/2/11 10:52 am
You will always need protein and vitamins.  If you aren't doing either you need to start now.  Also, dense protein will help you stay satisfied longer so you won't be tempted to overeat.  Are you still not drinking with meals?  Just go back to basics, protein first, vegies next, limit starchy carbs and avoid simple carbs.  Make sure you are drinking at least 64 oz of fluid and at least 70 to 80 grams of protein and you should be able to get back to where you were. 

WLS 10/28/2002 Revision 7/23/2010

High Weight  (2002) 240 Revision Weight (2010) 220 Current Weight 115.

Cubangordita26
on 3/2/11 7:39 pm
thanks for the help

I do drink water after I eat I dont wait the 30 minutes any more like at the beggining....and I will start drinking the proteins and vitamins thanks a lot...does the water has anything to do..
               I change myself,
                I change the world.
                 CubanGordita

Ladytazz
on 3/3/11 12:56 am
If you drink with eating or right after it will push the food out of  your pouch.  It could stretch your pouch and also you will get hungry pretty quick.  Try not drinking until at least 30 minutes after you eat and see if that helps.

WLS 10/28/2002 Revision 7/23/2010

High Weight  (2002) 240 Revision Weight (2010) 220 Current Weight 115.

(deactivated member)
on 3/3/11 8:17 am - San Diego, CA
PLEASE do not drink with meals or immediately afterward.  That was the main reason I stretched my pouch to the point of no return and required a revision in the first place.  IT SUCKED and was 100% my fault. Go back to the basics and follow the rules and you WILL lose weight.  Congrats on your baby bundle...that is what is most important! :)
Cubangordita26
on 3/6/11 7:45 pm
THANKS SO MUCH I WILL DO THAT....ALSO CAN I ASK HOW MUCH WAS YOUR REVISION AND HOW HARD IS IT...IS THE SAME AS THE FIRST SURGERY....PLEASE LE ME KNOW I WANT TO DO IT.....WHEN I DID SURGERY I WAS 427 I LOST LIKE A SAID BEFORE 200 POUND M AT 252 CAUSE I GAING WEIGHT WITH THE BABY....BUT I THINK I MAY NEED THE REVISION...I STILL HAVE A LOT TO LOOSE.
               I change myself,
                I change the world.
                 CubanGordita

Most Active