Help

CARAMELDIVA34
on 2/28/11 3:52 pm
I had Laproscopic
gastric bypass in 2006 and now I have severe bile reflux. I have been choked in my sleep from the bile, and I'm gaining weight at a alarming rate. I even joined weigh****chers and still can't lose any significant weight. I have Tricare insurance. Does anyone know if these issues are a reason for revision or tightening of my current pouch?

sosoclark
on 2/28/11 11:25 pm - Sacramento, CA
You should check your insurance and see what the requirements are for a revision. I use Blue Shield and revisions are covered if you meet the requirements. Sounds to me like your having a major complication to me that needs to be repaired. I

had Lap RNY in 2006 and gained back 70 pounds and opted for the DS as a revision. I will be three months out next week and down 55 pounds so far. So please make sure you do your research at dsfacts.com prior to making a decision for revision.

Sophia

(deactivated member)
on 3/1/11 11:12 am - Bayonne, NJ
My RNY caused severe reflux and esophageal erosion. I was able to get the revision with no problem, and revised to the DS.
WASaBubbleButt
on 3/2/11 1:08 am - Mexico
On February 28, 2011 at 11:52 PM Pacific Time, CARAMELDIVA34 wrote:
I had Laproscopic
gastric bypass in 2006 and now I have severe bile reflux. I have been choked in my sleep from the bile, and I'm gaining weight at a alarming rate. I even joined weigh****chers and still can't lose any significant weight. I have Tricare insurance. Does anyone know if these issues are a reason for revision or tightening of my current pouch?

What do you want to revise to?

Previously Midwesterngirl

The band got me to goal, the sleeve will keep me there.

See  my blog for newbies: 
http://wasabubblebutt.blogspot.com/
Most Active