Bad day I want to just cry

lescha3377
on 2/22/11 4:50 am - Charlotte, NC
 I went to get my staples out today, and when I lay flat I had a horrible pain from the deepest incision. Felt like a ball of pain, from inside towards out. I didnt get them out because of that. I am so mad at myself. I also found out the reason he put staples in me, its cheaper. I wasnt happy with that. I just want to cry. Sometimes I wish I never done this. But I guess the good news is, I lost 24 pounds in 2 weeks. Im happy about that, but I dont know what Im going to do next Thursday, and this happens again. He pushed in on the spot and told me to cough, then told me I was ok. Gosh Im just in tears, and depressed. I still hurt on my side with these stupid staples, I want them out. I really hate myself for not bearing the pain. After I did that, laid flat and all on the hard bed of their and the pain happened, I started to swell. So now Im swelling. Im sorry all I really just had to vent. 
ckb70
on 2/22/11 6:28 am - Morrisville, PA
I'm so sorry about the pain and ordeal but OMG you lost 24 pounds in 2 weeks...suck it up for Pete's sake! 

If you are truly depressed please seek help...never diminish that need!

Was it an open procedure?  A bunch of asses for taking the cheep road, they should think of you before the $. 

In the end congratulations for having a revision and it being a success.  Still, suck it up and put your big girl britches on, you did this to lengthen your life! 

No longer a slave to hunger!                        
Biking1
on 2/24/11 9:47 pm
Lescha, I

Any surgery has its complications, some minor and some not. I hope this was just a tiny pebble in the road for you, and that you're feeling much better today.
Most Active