Hallelujah.... my day has finally come!

1drmom
on 2/14/11 11:59 pm - TX
Tomorrow is my surgery and I am so excited I can't believe it is finally here.  My revision surgery has been in the works for 3 years!!!  I spent the first year going through the horrible appeals process to no avail.  Then I spent 2 years saving every penny I made to pay for the revision surgery that I need.... and it is finally here.... tomorrow I will finally be revised from a VBG (1993) to an RNY.   I am so determined to make this work and I can't wait to get started.   Please pray for me that my surgery goes well, without incident and I can finally get started with my new life.
Thanks!

Teri Michelena

SHEILA4
on 2/15/11 12:21 pm - NEWTON, TX
Good Luck and i will have u in my thoughts and prayers. My surgery is on the 24th and i am also revising from the VBG to RNY after 11yrs.
coreena691
on 2/16/11 1:12 am - Beaver Bank, Canada
Hi ladies,

I just found out I have staple line disruption from my VBG in 1991.  I'm sure I will be having a revision in the near future and most likely the surgeon will do an RNY.  

I will be praying that you both do well with your surgeries and reach success in this new journey.

VBG June 1991 - Revision to VSG May 12, 2011

severman
on 2/16/11 2:29 am - Indianapolis, IN
 Hoping that your surgery went well!  If your surgeon is the same as on the show Big Medicine, you should have great success.  Persistence pays off! Once you feel better, give us an update!

Stephanie E

Most Active