Psych eval

(deactivated member)
on 2/10/11 5:15 am
Well, I went to have my psych eval done today and to my surprise the psychologist was someone I knew. When I was given the referral by my surgeon's of****pt saying to myself this name sounds familiar, I had a high school teacher by that name.

Lo, and behold I get to his office and he starts asking me questions. I just couldn't focus, he was just as handsome as I remembered. Bright green eyes, jet black hair. (to die for) In the middle of the eval, I just blurted out you know you have the same name as my 10th grade psych teacher. He sat up straight and began to smile, And he yelled out the name of the school and I was like I knew it was you. We went dowm memory lane for a bit. He still remembered the fact that purple was my favoirte color...I used to be Barney the dinosaur'ed up back in high shcool, always rocking the color purple.

Well, anyways after going down memory lane, he asked me a few questions. Filled the report out on the spot and sent it to my surgeon's ofc.

I called my surgeon's ofc and let them know to BOLO for the psych eval. I was told that I have 1 more visit with the nutritionist before they can submit my info to insurance.

Pamela B.
on 2/10/11 8:46 am - AR
VSG on 08/14/15
I'm GLAD your phych eval went GOOD....It sounds like it went better than MINE did a few weeks ago mine seemed like 500-600 ???'s    It took abt 2.5 hrs so at least you knew yours I didn't know mine( he was a stranger) but he was a phychologist we talked after I answerd almost all of the ???'s went over abt 100 ???"s abt WLS because they had givin me the WRONG test/eval but anyways it was ALL GOOD.....I sure was nervous my heart was beating hard...It's been abt 12 years since I took a test at least or more....SO what are you being revised to and from.....Are you being revised FROM DS...I am fixing to get the DS.....
(deactivated member)
on 2/11/11 12:45 am
My eval barely took 15 minutes, I answered a few questions and that was that. I am being revised from RNY to DS.
Most Active