One week out and feeling...

C J
on 1/31/11 2:56 am - Franklin, MA
SO MUCH better, I have to admit the past few days were weird.  (I'm just a few hours shy of being a week out from my revision from Band to RNY)  So many emotions, the challenge of getting in any liquids or trying to eat a few spoonfuls of yogurt was crazy! 
Even after all I have read here I remember thinking... how difficult can an oz or two be!!!  I'm a officially a beliver... it's difficult!!!      Still accepting advice/tips on consumption - if you've got any to share!

I made a comittment to myself that today (Monday) I'd get on track - sip more, and consume more protein, fewer naps, more walking around. 

So far so good
I've been declared a slow loser - and couldn't be happier!!
 I  can,  I  will.  

terilynn112
on 2/1/11 6:27 am - maryland, NY
welcome to the group... It is much harder to dowith the bypass than the band.

teri

Teri
Lapbanded 9-16-08 revision from Lapband to RNY on January 11, 2011
HW 273/ 1st surgery 243/Lapband removed 260/ Current 172/ Goal weight 169

TamaraL
on 2/1/11 10:18 am
I had my revision from band to bypass in October 2010.  It is hard.  The first week or two it is hard to get in all the liquids.  All I can say is take 1 day at a time.  I have added plain greek yogurt to my diet and I add 1 tbs of sugar free cheesecake pudding and a pack of truvia.  I set a timer and drank my protien drink when the timer went off.  Do that for my vitamins too.  set timer and take them when timer goes off on my cell phone which helps alot. 

Most Active