Tomorrow is NOTTT my BIG day!!!

C J
on 1/10/11 4:05 am - Franklin, MA
Cancelled

OK it's not her fault - my surgeon had an emergency over the weekend and had to cancel her Monday & Tuesday surgeries... I did NOT envy the PA that had to call and make these cancellations.

Selfishly I feel like I've been punched in the gutt... I waited and prepared 49 days for this!!!
I'm devastated... I'll have my new date tomorrow, hopefully I won't have to wait too long.
SueLo
on 1/10/11 7:21 am
I would be going crazy!  Sorry for your news.  I hope it is soon!
crystal W.
on 1/10/11 7:45 am - east liverpool, OH
Not selfish at all!!!  That sucks big fat monkey balls!  Hang in there, hopefully the delay wont be too long!
WASaBubbleButt
on 1/10/11 10:41 am - Mexico
On January 10, 2011 at 12:05 PM Pacific Time, C J wrote:
Cancelled

OK it's not her fault - my surgeon had an emergency over the weekend and had to cancel her Monday & Tuesday surgeries... I did NOT envy the PA that had to call and make these cancellations.

Selfishly I feel like I've been punched in the gutt... I waited and prepared 49 days for this!!!
I'm devastated... I'll have my new date tomorrow, hopefully I won't have to wait too long.

Wow... that really bites.  Sorry for you!

Previously Midwesterngirl

The band got me to goal, the sleeve will keep me there.

See  my blog for newbies: 
http://wasabubblebutt.blogspot.com/
terilynn112
on 1/10/11 1:54 pm - maryland, NY
I'm so sorry... I hope you don't have to wait long.

Teri
Lapbanded 9-16-08 revision from Lapband to RNY on January 11, 2011
HW 273/ 1st surgery 243/Lapband removed 260/ Current 172/ Goal weight 169

jacobismommy
on 1/12/11 8:13 pm - MA
So sorry to hear that! As you know, my surgery had been cancelled two weeks ago. I just had mine done yesterday. You will have it done soon, so just think of this as mental prep time. I'm grateful for the two extra weeks. I know it sucks to wait, but tufts is so worth the wait!
Most Active