band to sleeve... please share your experience..

Romy J.
on 1/2/11 10:40 am - Spring, TX
Ok... will yall that have time... please share your sleeve experience... have you had it long enough to achieve the results that you were hoping for...
*how is your hunger with the sleeve.
*how much do you consume at any given meal...
*weight loss slow/ even/ fast?
*are you happy now?
*how long have you had your sleeve...
etc.
263pre    249SW   218CW   220 short term goal!! 
Next GOAL...  199!!

_rebecca
on 1/2/11 1:20 pm - Houston, TX
VSG on 12/27/10 with
You live very close to me!  I am just starting out, but I do LOVE my sleeve.  Post this on the VSG forum and you will get a big response.  There are LOTS of revisioners there with more experience than me.  Good luck!
Romy J.
on 1/2/11 1:37 pm - Spring, TX
do i live close to you???  awww.... 

Ok.. so you say you LOVE your sleeve... but i remember once upon a time i said i LOVE my band...  i am ready for surgery.. i guess i just dont want the disappointment again.... i know that 2006 when i got my band it was a new thing.. so i hadnt gotten "REAL" opinions...   Freakin out thats all i gues..  i did post on VSG  cant wait for replies..  thanks girll!!!
263pre    249SW   218CW   220 short term goal!! 
Next GOAL...  199!!

Michelle F.
on 1/3/11 5:38 am
I loved my band also for almost 2 years (even when I hated it, I loved it). After 2 slips, I'm done and revising to the sleeve.  I'm terrified beyond belief to have another surgery, but I know that I'm done with my band.  As with any surgery, it's just a tool and going to be up to me to maintain the weight loss, but after doing extensive research I believe the sleeve is the right WLS for me.

Good luck with whatever you decide Romy.

Most Active