So OT not kidding.. but should i feel guilty!!!

Ladytazz
on 1/2/11 11:02 am, edited 1/2/11 4:15 pm

Sorry for being such a ***** I shouldn't be so judgmental. Enjoy your new purse.

WLS 10/28/2002 Revision 7/23/2010

High Weight  (2002) 240 Revision Weight (2010) 220 Current Weight 115.

Amanda S.
on 1/2/11 12:05 pm - Fairfield, OH
Seriously though, do we need to attack each other like this? Who cares if she buys the purse. Things can be said to one another in a nicer way. We're hear to support and help each other, not tear each other down. That being said, I you guys. lol
Ladytazz
on 1/2/11 12:59 pm, edited 1/2/11 4:16 pm

deleted

WLS 10/28/2002 Revision 7/23/2010

High Weight  (2002) 240 Revision Weight (2010) 220 Current Weight 115.

Romy J.
on 1/2/11 1:09 pm - Spring, TX
THANK YOU FOR YOUR OPINION... THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I ASKED FOR.   
You are not hurting my feelings by stating what you said.. so that being said.  Thank you.  I made my choice on the purse.    I am old enough to make my own choices...  and i have been saving money since i was 18. I am now 30... when i say "im broke"  that means i just use my payday money to live.  "  I have security put away."   I need Yall to understand what "MY"  "broke" means to ME.   

All I was stating is that yalls opinions were what i wanted.. and that is what i got...   Once again.. Gracias.. no feelings hurt!
263pre    249SW   218CW   220 short term goal!! 
Next GOAL...  199!!

Romy J.
on 1/2/11 1:13 pm - Spring, TX
Hey baby girl... its ok...  they have there own opinons.. and i thank you for standing up for a fellow!!  You are the type of person i would want on my side anyday...  and i have your back the same... that is exactly how mom and dad taught me.  (my parents wouldn't have care what i did with the money...)   (its one of those.. its your money.. do with what you please!)   But thank you...   I will take all the opinions as what they are... stated opinions...  no harm done... at the end of the day...  i will be enjoying my purse...  and Luvin it... with "HIGH" self esteem...   luvin you too.. thanks!

I love Karma....
263pre    249SW   218CW   220 short term goal!! 
Next GOAL...  199!!

MsBatt
on 1/4/11 6:40 am
On January 2, 2011 at 8:05 PM Pacific Time, Amanda S. wrote:
Seriously though, do we need to attack each other like this? Who cares if she buys the purse. Things can be said to one another in a nicer way. We're hear to support and help each other, not tear each other down. That being said, I you guys. lol
Who's attacking? She wanted opinions, she got opinions.

And, it's her money. *I* would spend it on propane to heat my house during this "warmer and wetter winter" we were promised but at NOT having. (*grin*)
Most Active