5 years out

nessiepie45
on 12/15/10 7:39 am - CHICAGO, IL
I had a RNY  in 2005 lost 100 lbs and have gained back 30. The past several months I have needed to take Pepcid aftermeals more frequently and have been dumping ( vomiting, etc) more frequently.  I have had  a lttle pain from time to time. My suspicion is that my stomas has stretched, or something is going on. I plan to see my surgeon after I get my referral from my primary care doc tomorrow (hmo). Has anyone experinced this and has anyone had the Stomaphyx procedure? how did it go .  Thanks

Nessiepie

Nessiepie

WASaBubbleButt
on 12/15/10 8:15 am - Mexico
On December 15, 2010 at 3:39 PM Pacific Time, nessiepie45 wrote:
I had a RNY  in 2005 lost 100 lbs and have gained back 30. The past several months I have needed to take Pepcid aftermeals more frequently and have been dumping ( vomiting, etc) more frequently.  I have had  a lttle pain from time to time. My suspicion is that my stomas has stretched, or something is going on. I plan to see my surgeon after I get my referral from my primary care doc tomorrow (hmo). Has anyone experinced this and has anyone had the Stomaphyx procedure? how did it go .  Thanks

Nessiepie

Sadly,  Stomaphyx is a total waste of time and money.  Look back on the boards, every story is about the same.  People lose about 20# on the post op diet and as soon as they start solids they regain it all back again.

Previously Midwesterngirl

The band got me to goal, the sleeve will keep me there.

See  my blog for newbies: 
http://wasabubblebutt.blogspot.com/
Most Active