need advice on revision from lb to vsg

WASaBubbleButt
on 12/12/10 9:21 am - Mexico

I feel for you, been there and done it already!  The band is horrible.  Lots of people have no sweet spot.

Sleeves ROCK!

Previously Midwesterngirl

The band got me to goal, the sleeve will keep me there.

See  my blog for newbies: 
http://wasabubblebutt.blogspot.com/
adorkbl
on 12/26/10 3:08 pm

I am so glad to see that I am not the only one with issues!! I feel like such a failure. Either I was too loose and could eat like normal, or I would slime, BP, get stuck ALL the time on healthy food. I figured I was too tight and get some taken out. Could NEVER find the sweet spot. Not to mention I have had a leak for awhile (which I was trying to pretend didn't exist)... so if I did get a fill that I was working well with, restriction would be gone in a week or so.

I have JUST started researching VSG revision. I was self pay on the band (still paying) and will be self pay for revision. Thankfully my husband is COMPLETELY supportive. I feel like this is already a burden on us... and I am just adding to it. Oye.

Posted Image

01|17|08 lap band   08|12|08
gallbladder  
01|17|11 port replacement
            07|09|12 hiatal hernia repair & band repositioning

MARIA F.
on 12/26/10 3:46 pm - Athens, GA
Hun U are not a failure the BAND is the failure! U will do great with the VSG!!!

Good luck!

FormerlyFluffy.com

WASaBubbleButt
on 12/27/10 5:40 am - Mexico
On December 26, 2010 at 11:08 PM Pacific Time, adorkbl wrote:

I am so glad to see that I am not the only one with issues!! I feel like such a failure. Either I was too loose and could eat like normal, or I would slime, BP, get stuck ALL the time on healthy food. I figured I was too tight and get some taken out. Could NEVER find the sweet spot. Not to mention I have had a leak for awhile (which I was trying to pretend didn't exist)... so if I did get a fill that I was working well with, restriction would be gone in a week or so.

I have JUST started researching VSG revision. I was self pay on the band (still paying) and will be self pay for revision. Thankfully my husband is COMPLETELY supportive. I feel like this is already a burden on us... and I am just adding to it. Oye.

The band sucks donkey penises.

Previously Midwesterngirl

The band got me to goal, the sleeve will keep me there.

See  my blog for newbies: 
http://wasabubblebutt.blogspot.com/
Most Active