Dr. Stewart for RNY to DS conversion?

jmwjskasick
on 12/7/10 3:51 am - Granite City, IL
I have heard mixed reviews that say he does it but then that he doesn't.

I called his office and his staff SAYS he does it. I just wonder if anyone has dealt with him first hand. I am striking out with all the WELL KNOWN doctors that perform it so now I am branching out into the other options.
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
WASaBubbleButt
on 12/7/10 4:33 pm - Mexico
On December 7, 2010 at 11:51 AM Pacific Time, jmwjskasick wrote:
I have heard mixed reviews that say he does it but then that he doesn't.

I called his office and his staff SAYS he does it. I just wonder if anyone has dealt with him first hand. I am striking out with all the WELL KNOWN doctors that perform it so now I am branching out into the other options.

Why are you striking out with others?  Why are they denying you?

Who have you contacted?

Previously Midwesterngirl

The band got me to goal, the sleeve will keep me there.

See  my blog for newbies: 
http://wasabubblebutt.blogspot.com/
teachmid
on 12/7/10 10:40 pm - OKC, OK
I was very seriously considering Dr. Stewart for my revision but decided on Dr K because he is extremely experienced in revisions and was told by Leah that Dr. Stewart has done "a few."  I have no doubt that Dr. Stewart is an excellent surgeon, but I personally wanted someone with alot of experience.

Do your research.  Talk to the different office coordinators.  If possible,  schedule a consult with each physician you are considering. 

Good luck.

Gail
(deactivated member)
on 12/8/10 9:20 am - Bayonne, NJ
I haven't heard of Dr. Stewart doing the RNY to DS revision. Dr. Husted, Dr. Keshishian, Dr. Greenbaum, & Dr. Gagner - yep.
nmroxie
on 12/14/10 5:04 am - Lake Dallas,, TX

Dr. Stewart did my revision - and open RNY to DS on May 3 of this year.  I have lost 94 lbs and feel fantastic.  He is a excellent dr. and wonderful man. On my first consultation with him he spent over 30 minutes with me which is unheard of these days. He answered all my questions straight up and I found him easy to talk to.  His staff is incredible and very helpful.  Good luck with your search and trust your instincts!

(I have tried to post an updated photo but cannot get it to work!)

Most Active