revicion from RNY to DS w Dr Roslin in NYC

(deactivated member)
on 11/30/10 2:42 am
I had proximal RNY back in 2002, regained most of my weight back. I want to know if you have had or know someone whos had revision to DS w Dr Roslin . Please tell me you story. There are no surgeons in my area that do this type of revision and take aetna POS. I would love to travel to CA and get it done w Keshisian but insurance wont aprove out of network surgeons.
Zee Starrlite
on 11/30/10 3:37 am, edited 11/30/10 3:38 am

Do you know that he does RNY to DS revisions?  My doc, my hero!!!  I am sure he is completely capable of performing this type of revision I am just not sure he does them.  There are a handful of surgeons that are known for doing the RNY (complete take down) to DS conversions. Go to the DS forum, there are many RNY to DSers there who will willingly share info with you.

All the very best,
Leila

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/ds/

3/30/2005 Lap Band installed  12/20/2010  Lap Band REMOVED  
6/6/2011 Vertical SLEEVE Gastrectomy

(deactivated member)
on 12/1/10 5:03 am - Bayonne, NJ
I think Dr. Greenbaum takes Aetna, and now that it's coming up to the new year, he's supposed to be taking revision patients again. I know it's far (about an hour and a half down the turnpike & 130) but he was worth it. He's very familiar with Dr. Kamelgard's procedures, since not every doc did the RNY that way. We had a good convo about it before he did my revision.
Most Active