RNY Revision 11/29 Surgery time set

Lisa N.
on 11/26/10 3:48 am - Williston Park, NY
 I just spoke to the hospital, my surgery is at 8:30 am and I have to be at the hospital at 6:00 am. I have to leave my house at 4:00 am.  I am really hoping some person in NYC will pulling their car out of a spot so my mom will not have to park in a garage.  
   Lisa
Diane G.
on 11/26/10 6:33 am - Smithtown, NY
RNY on 07/25/05 with
Good Luck!  Where in NYC is your surgery going to be and where are you from?
Lisa N.
on 11/26/10 7:54 am - Williston Park, NY
 Thank you.  Lenox Hill Hospital. I live in Williston Park on Long Island.
   Lisa
brenbrit58
on 11/26/10 10:19 pm - Milton, FL
If you don't mind me asking, what kind of revision are you having and why ?? I was just revised (lengthened) and I am waiting for the lbs to start dropping off again, so far nada!!
Have clearance to hit the gym again so hoping that moves me back into onederland again.
7lbs away and not budging so far grrrrr.........
Lots of luck and wishing you a speedy recovery. This time was so easy for me as I new what to expect. Chap stick, Walk, Sipping and Gas-X  ^_^ Hope you are this way too.  xxx

Lisa N.
on 11/27/10 5:07 am - Williston Park, NY
Thank you.  I am being revised back to an RNY. My first RNY was done too low in my stomach. This surgeon does them much higher. I can't be revised to a DS or sleeve. Dr. Roslin knows how my original surgeon  did my first surgery. My pouch has stretched back to an original stomach and my stoma has stretched. Dr. Roslin told me that he has to make a new attachment, a new pouch, a new stoma, he will leave the bottom part of my stomach alone, but he is going to remove the other portion of my stomach when the new pouch is made.
   Lisa
teachmid
on 11/26/10 10:43 pm - OKC, OK
Good luck!!!  I know all will go smooth.

Gail
Lisa N.
on 11/27/10 5:09 am - Williston Park, NY
 Thank you!! I start clear liquids tomorrow 
   Lisa
kardell
on 11/27/10 5:24 am
Best of luck! You will be fine
I had RNY originally in 2000.
I developed an ulcer and a gastric fistula.
I had my revision of Lap RNY Oct. 12th. My surgeon fixed the fistula and re-did my pouch. So happy I had the revsion. Back to walking a few miles again.
I am down 23 lbs since then.
The secnd time it is easier because you know what to expect.
 Lisa....Wishing you only good health and a speedy recovery.

Karen
Lisa N.
on 11/27/10 6:23 am - Williston Park, NY
 Thank you , Karen!!
   Lisa
Abby P.
on 11/29/10 10:58 am - Detroit Lakes, MN
Please keep us posted on your recovery! I too am in the process of working on a revision so I am very interested to know how things go for you! Good luck!
Most Active