Tomorrow is the day @ 10am!

oneprincess2
on 11/18/10 11:52 am - new bern, NC
The road has been a little rough but the day is almost here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm soooo EXCITED and feeling all sorts of ways right now. I am not even sleepy. Tomorrow at 10am is the day that the band comes out and RNY is my new tool! Guys please pray that all goes well and that the recovery is quick so I can get back to work and school!
_rebecca
on 11/18/10 1:36 pm - Houston, TX
VSG on 12/27/10 with
Good luck!  I will be sending positive thoughts your way!  I can't wait to join you and get my band OUT!  Let us know how you are doing.
HamsterLuv
on 11/19/10 9:36 am - IL
My prayers are with you.  I too am seeking a revision, but I would be going from RNY to ?????  Can't seem to make a decision. Good luck to you.  As I'm sure you're aware, you can't eat or drink the same way as you did with the band.  (For the first few months).  Don't be a ding dong like I was and try to swallow a 4oz cup of juice all at once.  That was the first bad experience I had.  Also, wait a half hour when going from fluids to solids and wait an hour when going from solids to fluids.  You can not do both simultaneously for the first couple months.  Just some helpful tips incase you were not aware....as this was my case.  Good luck!  ~Michelle
Bobbie D.
on 11/20/10 9:53 am
I hope things went well for you. I am almost 12 weeks out from VBG to RNY and am doing awesome.

Best wishes!

Most Active