Revisions in Seattle area?

Dana E.
on 11/16/10 8:24 am

Looking into a revision from lapband to RNY or DS.  Does anyone here have any experience with a doctor doing a revision in the Seattle area?

Thanks!

millikan01
on 11/17/10 12:53 pm
Hey,
I was in Seattle and moved to GA. While I was there I saw Dr. Ki Oh in Federal Way, but he wasn't too eager to do a revision. I had a Rny in 2008, and he ended up sending me to a dietitian.  I didn't get the vibe that he really wanted to do a revision at all;  I have heard that there is a Dr. Srikanth that does revisions.  It may be easier for you, since technically, a lapband revision is almost like a virgin surgery since you haven't really been cut apart before.  Post this over on the DS board and you will get some hits immediately. I ended up going to CA to have my revision with Dr. K.
RNY 9/24/08
Surgery Weight - 344.4 
Revision to DS 9/22/10
Surgery Weight - 231.0 
Plastics 4/14/11 
Surgery Weight - 211.0
Current Weight - 179.8
Goal Weight - 160.0
I am staring at Ambition, shaking hands with Success, and smiling at Determination - What are YOU doing? *smirk*

"They ON IT cause they WANT IT!"

sppollock
on 11/20/10 10:38 pm
I had a revision at Virgina Mason Medical clinic in Seattle.  I saw Dr. Thirlby and he did a great job, he sat and talked to me, and my wife, and made sure Iwe understood excatly what I was doing. 
Most Active